ibc has been active as an international consulting and implementation company for over 20 years. In the business area of HR consulting and executive search we advise and accompany both our clients and applicants throughout the entire placement process.
Thereby we attach particular emphasis on communication at eye level. We want to comprehensively understand requirements and wishes in order to enable a sustainable placement success.
We are mandated to fill the position of CTO for a fast growing and agile software company. Their B2B software for intelligent mobility of tomorrow helps to protect the climate. Their clients are located on four continents. The job offers a lot of creative freedom.
Chief Technology Officer – CTO (m/f/x)
Shaping today’s software solutions for the future of mobility
You want to…
- define strategies and goals
- create the technology roadmap
- take executive decisions
- define the strategic orientation of software development and digitization processes
- lead and develop engineering teams
- align engineering teams, technical architecture, capabilities and resources
- build and expand engineering teams
- identify and plan solutions to technical challenges
- leadership experience in an agile organization
- communication skills in writing and public speaking
- a strong technical background, ideally in full stack development
- strong project- and stakeholder management skills
- the capability to quickly acquire and understand new skills and knowledge
- a good knowledge of the English and German language
You can expect…
- flat hierarchies with a lot of creative freedom and room for your own ideas
- to shape internal technological processes
- agile development methods and modern working methods
- an open working atmosphere and a highly motivated, international team
- the unusual possibility for a CTO position to organize your working hours and work location flexible and autonomous; working from home is possible
Please send your complete application documents, stating your salary expectation and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to Linda Appel at .
Our promise: we will reply immediately within one week.